IFCWebServer has a modular and extendable structure to allow any user to add or improve specific functions of the server to meet his needs.
All plugins can use/replace the classes and modules of the server core and also other plugins.
At moment there are few under development plugins which can be categorized as:
- IFC Compare: to compare 2 or more BIM models in different level of details and report the results in easy way
- IFC Model Checker: check the data quality and design constraints using flexible rules
- IFC Converter: convert the data inside BIM models into other formats to be used by different tools through the under laying design process
- IFC Reporter: powerful query and report engine
- IFC Geometry: middle ware between the data server and supported geometry engines
- IFC Optimizer: a data lose less optimization to reduce the size of big models